Why become a member? ×

Aries Senses 5 string SC - Trade possible - *SOLD*
£1350
Denmark

Thomas P

I am slimming down to 1 main bass, which very likely could be an Alembic Rogue 5 string.
Long shot, but if you happen to have one and willing to take this Aries in a trade + money off course I'm interested.

Otherwise, trade could be something for which there's always an interest and the possibility for a quick sale for me afterwards, like a Stingray 5, Jazz 5 etc.

Up for sale my Aries Senses 5 string Single Cut bass.

Aries instruments are unfortunately rather rare and no longer in production. 

The founder of the company, Arijan Sabic, closed his business some years ago and according to

local sources in Croatia he moved to Germany to work as a luthier. A shame really, these instruments

deserves to be recognized for the quality the possess.

There is still a fan driven Facebook site with all the history

https://www.facebook.com/AriesBassescom/

Mine for sale is a 35" 24 fret but feels like a normal 34" as the neck is set quite deep into the body yet with unlimited

access all the way up.

Mahogony body
Padouk top

Ebony venier

Maple neck with ebony veniers

Ziricote fretboard

2 x humbuckers, matching wooden cover, with split allowing for parallel, single coil and humbucker by means of the two switches

3 Band Pre-amp plus blend and with pull of volume for passive

Hardware from ABM and Hipshot

Weight around and not above 4 kg.

Endless sustain and an ultra defined B string due to the design and 35" scale.

This bass can sound exactly as you want from mumbled neck PU with mid and treble rolled off

to powerfull full blast with both PU's in Humbucker, or Jaco on steroids with neck PU in parallel and bridge in Humbucker

and balance towards rear.

I got this bass in a trade  earlier last year but are slimming down to the bare minimum hence for sale.

This particular instrument has been traded on the German/Swiss bass site bassic.de for varios sums between 1650 and 2500€

If it had an american brand name on the headstock you'd be looking at the same price level as a Ken Lawrence who was the first I saw with an opening in the upper SC.

I'm asking a very resonable 1650€/1350£ incl. a hard case. Shpping can be made for around 50€ within mainland Europe and 60£ UK (Brexit)

Thomas P

[email protected]

WhatsApp and mobile: +4561209520

IMG_1768.jpg

IMG_1769.jpg

IMG_1766.jpg

IMG_1767.jpg

IMG_1772.jpg

IMG_1771.jpg

Edited by Thomas P
spelling
  • Like 9

Morning Malikos.

I`m living in Denmark. I`ve shipped basses all over Europe throughout the last 10 years, so the difference in our locations shouldn`t be a problem from a buy/sell perspective. And as Binky-Bass very kindly confirmed by his refrence to owning 3 in the past, they are indeed very good instruments with nothing more to wish for.

Pleasant day to all.

Thomas

• Thomas P changed the title to Sold - pls. remove (Aries Senses 5 string SC)