Why become a member? ×

ezbass

Question

When adding new posts to threads today, the site seems to be stalling on "saving', requiring a page refresh to see the post. Anyone else having got is issue? I'm using Safari.

EDIT: It didn't happen to post this question.

Edited by ezbass

14 answers to this question

Same here, all posts are stalling when you click to post. It doesn't automatically refresh and just hangs on that 'save' load screen.

If you manually refresh the page, the comment does seem to have been posted, but like others it seems to require a manual nudge at the moment!

Is there any reason to have space for photos on the Basschat server?

I've nearly always used an external host for any photos I thought worthy of posting on here. I've occasionally used the Basschat space for photos that I know are for ephemeral threads, and I try and clear them out on a regular basis. I've just checked my profile and there were about 30 currently on there which I have now deleted. I know in the grand scheme of things my 500/200GB of space is all but irrelevant, but feel free to remove my quota completely to free up space and I'll stick to using externally hosted images.