Why become a member? ×

MarkBass CMD121 Combo + MarkBass NY121 Cabinet: REDUCED TO £600.00 UNTIL 12 NOON SATURDAY 19/03/2022 - *SOLD*
£750
Clacton-on-Sea, Essex

Chezz55

MARKBASS CMD121P 1x12 Combo (Made in Italy).  Good condition, some plucks and scuffs to the carpet covering, handle recently replaced, amp section works fine (VLE and VPF controls are a little scratchy) but no major issues.  Comes with RoqSolid Cover and Mains Lead.   *SOLD PENDING*

MARKBASS NY121 1x12 Extension Cabinet (Made In Indonesia).  Good condition, very light scuffs to carpet covering.  Comes with RoqSolid Cover and home-made speaker lead.  STILL AVAILABLE - £250.00 ono

(The P-Bass is not for sale - it's there for scale.)

Selling to make some storage space for 'new' bass rig.  

Kept in a Smoke-Free and Pet-Free Home.

Buyer collects from Clacton-on-Sea, Essex (CO16 Area).  Cash on Collection only please

IMG_0117.JPG

IMG_0116.JPG

IMG_0123.JPG

IMG_0119.JPG

IMG_0120.JPG

IMG_0121.JPG

Edited by Chezz55
UPDATE
  • Like 3

I have this exact same rig which I have used for many years and I can’t sing it’s praises highly enough. Light, portable, (fits in the boot of a Fiesta), all the power and tone you’ll ever need. If I didn’t already have this setup, I’d bite your hand off! GLWTS.

• Chezz55 changed the title to MarkBass CMD121 Combo + MarkBass NY121 Cabinet: REDUCED TO £600.00 UNTIL 12 NOON SATURDAY 19/03/2022
  • Chezz55 changed the title to MarkBass CMD121 Combo *SOLD PENDING* ; MarkBass NY121 Cabinet *STILL AVAILABLE*