Why become a member? ×

Bracknell to Weston super Mare

Useless amateur

There is a guitar for sale in Bracknell that I have been after for a while. There is no way that I can collect it, I can’t drive anymore in fact I couldn’t even sit in a car for that length of time anymore. This is a real shot in the dark but I don’t suppose there is anyone on here that travels from Bracknell to Weston super Mare who would be prepared to collect it for me and then drop it off for me? I would happily pay someone for their trouble. 
The guy selling it has had problems with couriers in the past and won’t entertain shipping it unfortunately. 

If anyone can help in any way I would be really grateful. It is only a cheap guitar (£100) but it will be good enough for me plus not being able to work anymore means money is really in short supply anyway. 

Thanks

Jon

3 minutes ago, andyonbass said:

Most likely going through Bracknell next Sunday (27th) on my way back to Swindon if that helps....

Thank you. If I sort it out for you to collect it and I pay for it and all that would you mind collecting it and handing it on to Rich please?

Thank you

Jon

4 minutes ago, Useless amateur said:

Thank you. If I sort it out for you to collect it and I pay for it and all that would you mind collecting it and handing it on to Rich please?

Thank you

Jon

Happy to oblige!😊  I will be passing through early Sunday evening......

Edited by andyonbass

@andyonbass& @Richdo you want me to sort it all out between you two or will you sort it out between you? I am happy to do it however there is less chance of a pink torpedo up in communication if there is only 2 people involved rather than 3. 

Thanks again both of you. I am incredibly grateful. If I can do anything for either of you I am happy to do it. If either of you want any cash for your troubles please tell me

Again I am so grateful 

Jon

14 hours ago, Burns-bass said:

I’m coming to Weston on Wednesday from Bristol, so I can drop it on that leg if you want?

Thanks but it's no problem... my office is in Chippenham, I go there two or three times a week, and my home is only 20 mins or so from Weston. My son & D-i-L live in Swindon, so I can go blag a brew from them when I pick the gtr up from @andyonbass.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, andyonbass said:

Guitar now in my possession, 👍 I’ll touch base with Rich and  we’ll soon get it winging it’s way down to WSM! 🙂

You have no idea how much I am looking forward to getting this. Thanks again to both of you, I am so, so, so grateful

Jon

On 20/02/2022 at 11:56, andyonbass said:

Cool! Actually my lad works in Chippenham so it might save you a trip into Swindon, 'cos lets face it - no-one wants to go to Swindon if they don't have to!

Truth!

Great stuff gents 👍

• 2 weeks later...