Why become a member? ×

Greetings!

Ebenue

17 minutes ago, leftybassman392 said:

Indeed it would my son. Indeed it would indeed.

th?id=OIP._GOT-r-WavER7fxYiF11ZAHaEb%26p

Thing is though, I'm y'know, a busy pope, y'know, and, y'know, if it's all the same, y'know, to the brethren and sistren of, y'know, the DoI, it would make my job a bit more, well, busy trying to, y'know, be in two places at once. Now God, She's really good at that kind of thing, what with being omnipresent 'n all. Just that, y'know, I'm, y'know, not. Omnipresent that is...

Not complaining. Oh dearie me no. Not a bit of it. Perish the thought. Nothing further from, y'know, etc. Just, y'know, something my dear friends in the aforesaid DoI might, y'know, want to take into consideration.

Y'know?

Shirley, your boss being omnipresent and all that ... she could just let you know where to be and when?

Edited by Raymondo

10 hours ago, Ebenue said:

No, you’re right. Number 5 was going to be:

Shared onanistic pursuits at 60 hertz: Introducing innovative hand positions for precision release. Discuss.

…but I thought better of it. Wouldn’t do to offend on my first day!

You'll fit right in, so to speak.

24 minutes ago, Bridgehouse said:

You don’t bury Rickenbackers. Burn them and then shred them - less chance of them coming back as undead that way.

There’s nowt worse than a zombie 4003 in rottingfleshglo 

They breed too.

image.thumb.jpeg.28f4b39302fcdb83afa99a406191f678.jpeg

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Ebenue said:

That sounds like an invitation I can’t refuse, haha! Well, technically I can refuse it, or rather, I have to for the present- until I have made five posts, no less! See you there at length!

Ahem. Five posts, no fewer.

1 hour ago, tauzero said:

Ahem. Five posts, no fewer.

Good heavens! Well that’s not the sort of mistake I’d usually make. I was thinking:

until I’ve done [insert Herculean task] no less [than completion of said task will do]

…but I can quite see that because the task involved numbers my sentence does not read that way at all! You are therefore correct and I thank you 🙂

• Haha 1