Why become a member? ×

Greetings!

Ebenue

Frank said I have to say hello... I mean ... I might have done anyway but ... who's gonna risk the wrath Mr Blank?

I would avoid the DOI thread if I was you .... you may see a different , erm.. side  to your duo partner.... though you do like dissonance so...   😉

Welcome by the way.. we are all friendly on here really.

👍

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Raymondo said:

I would avoid the DOI thread if I was you .... 

That sounds like an invitation I can’t refuse, haha! Well, technically I can refuse it, or rather, I have to for the present- until I have made five posts, no less! See you there at length!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Frank Blank said:

Most mornings, what of it..?

Nothing dear chap.... no .. nothing ... I was merely ... erm... err... pointing it out.

*Rummages under the stairs for his WW11  standard issue ( adapted) gas mask *

Edited by Raymondo
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Ebenue said:

That sounds like an invitation I can’t refuse, haha! Well, technically I can refuse it, or rather, I have to for the present- until I have made five posts, no less! See you there at length!

I didn't know that there was a minimum post count to enter the DOI...

Intriguing !

Do they have to be of a certain standard? Or can you just ask...

(1)  Is it good for metal?

(2) Tone wood ...yes or no?

(3) P bass or J?

(4) Pastorius  or Adam Clayton?

(5) Heft ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ebenue said:

No, it’s a sincere warning. If you choose to ignore it is on you. It’s too late for some of us :swoon:. Be afraid, be very afraid.  ;) 

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Raymondo said:

I didn't know that there was a minimum post count to enter the DOI...

Intriguing !

Do they have to be of a certain standard? Or can you just ask...

(1)  Is it good for metal?

(2) Tone wood ...yes or no?

(3) P bass or J?

(4) Pastorius  or Adam Clayton?

(5) Heft ?

I’m currently experimenting to see: if I contribute five times to this thread will that count? Failing that I’m going to ask:

(1) Which end do I hold it?

(2) Which way up does it go?

(3) Why does it have that thingy in the middle?

(4) What is the best colour?

(5) Progressive attenuation in the studio environment, a light discourse on at what point(s) during the epic journey of the alternate compression and rarefaction of air and its conversion into binary data should said attenuation take place: discuss.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Ebenue said:

(5) Progressive attenuation in the studio environment, a light discourse on at what point(s) during the epic journey of the alternate compression and rarefaction of air and its conversion into binary data should said attenuation take place: discuss.

Oh gawd, it's another Blank... 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Ebenue said:

I’m currently experimenting to see: if I contribute five times to this thread will that count? Failing that I’m going to ask:

It wasn’t until I got to number 5 that I realised that the list was bass related and not, er, um. Perhaps I’ll just leave it there.

16 minutes ago, Ebenue said:

No idea about the first four but the last one's a piece of pizz.. you'll never get away with it!

• Like 1