Why become a member? ×

All Parts Fender Jazz Neck Block Inlays JRF-B - *SOLD*
£220
Manchester

After having managed to get my 72 Fender Jazz’s truss rod problems sorted (thanks to Jack’s Repairs in Cheetham Hill) I’ve been able to reunite the neck with its body. For 7 or 8 years it had this excellent All Parts replacement on it. It’s a JRF-B    https://www.allparts.uk.com/products/replacement-neck-for-j-bass-rosewood-board-w-finish-w-binding-block-inlays  

I had it professionally fitted and the frets dressed when it went on. As you can see there is some fading so you can see where the machine heads were and where it joined the body.

I can’t see any flaws on the fingerboard apart from the 2 areas on the neck photographed. I’m not even sure if the smaller one is part of the wood or not. There are a few small knocks on the top of the headstock. There are a couple of “burrs’ around the holes for the machine heads but these are covered once the tuners are fitted.

The neck was a great replacement and I didn’t really miss the old neck while I was playing it, though I’m glad to have the original back on the body - it just looks right (I didn’t want to put a Fender decal on the neck even though it’s licensed by Fender)

I’d like £220. This includes insured delivery and you can pay by business PayPal for your protection.

IMG_1462.jpeg

IMG_1463.jpeg

IMG_1464.jpeg

IMG_1465.jpeg

IMG_1466.jpeg

IMG_1467.jpeg

IMG_1468.jpeg

IMG_1469.jpeg

IMG_1470.jpeg

IMG_1471.jpeg

IMG_1478.jpeg

IMG_1479.jpeg

IMG_1480.jpeg

IMG_1481.jpeg

IMG_1482.jpeg

Edited by Apeneck Sweeney
  • Like 1

The distance by eye (I only have a metal ruler) is just shy of 51mm from lower to upper holes, measured from centre of holes. Across it's around 38/39mm it seems slightly closer to 39 on pair of holes furthest from truss rod adjuster.

Sorry for late reply, didn't get notice of your post.

There is a 5th hole between 2 lower ones but it may have been for hanging the necks...I don't know..it looks different to the holes the guitar tech made when he fitted it.

Edited by Apeneck Sweeney
missed info

• Apeneck Sweeney changed the title to All Parts Fender Jazz Neck Block Inlays JRF-B SOLD