Why become a member? ×

Immaculate Fender FSR Precision Electron Green - *SOLD*
£450
Leyland Lancashire

la bam

Gutted to be selling this, but work/covid/tax have taken their toll so it has to go.

In immaculate condition, sounds superb with the maple neck and the looks really are stunning in the flesh.

Superb special run, rare colour, all the quality of the Player series.

Pick up Leyland Lancashire.20220217_120956.thumb.jpg.aa03300db38336d631212b89272d41c7.jpg

Edited by la bam
  • Like 8

8 hours ago, la bam said:

20220217_120948.jpg

20220217_120946.jpg

Cool colour.

With regard to the photo shown above: Just a shame that the neck must have broken at some time and then did not get glued back together properly. 😉 

Edited by Eldon Tyrell
To clarify what I was making fun of :-)
  • Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Eldon Tyrell said:

Cool colour. Just a shame that the neck must have broken at some time and then did not get glued back together properly. 😉 

Yeh, I thought that too!

** for clarity for anyone who's interested (as it's a sales thread) it's just 2 separate photos that look like 1 photo :) **

29 minutes ago, la bam said:

Yeh, I thought that too!

** for clarity for anyone who's interested (as it's a sales thread) it's just 2 separate photos that look like 1 photo :) **

Yeah, just making some fun here but I better edit my previous posting as not everyone may immediately get the joke, especially if the photo does not show.

GLWTS 👍

7 minutes ago, tom1946 said:

What's the weight please? I love the look.

Hi, I honestly have no idea, and dont have any scales I'm afraid. It's a Player series so feels like it's not as heavy as a usa model. It's not super light (like a cheapo bass) but just nice. To be honest it balances superb as well too.

Hope that helps.

• la bam changed the title to Sold : Immaculate Fender FSR Precision Electron Green