Why become a member? ×

Maruszczyk Elwood Absolution 4 string bass in Blackburst.TRADED!
£999
Wigan

MNY

For sale is my recently acquired Maruszczyk Elwood Absolution 4 string bass. It’s a lovely instrument which weighs in just over 9lbs. As you will no doubt already know these basses are ridiculously well specified. In this case the bass has an alder body, flamed maple top, a flamed maple neck, an ebony fingerboard  with pearl block inlays and an exquisite pearl binding around the neck and body. Electronics wise I believe the circuit is Maruszczyk’s own two band with a push pull active/passive control and the pickups are Delano single coils. 

This bass does the jazz bass on steroids thing very well and has a excellent level of build quality. As you would imagine for a bass which is practically new the condition is excellent with the exception of some tiny scratches  in the lower cutaway which I have only just noticed owing to the deep black shiny finish. I have tried to photograph this as best as I can manage. Other that this the bass is immaculate. A well padded Maruszczyk gig bag is provided. 

I would much prefer to meet up with any prospective buyer in person although shipping can be arranged if necessary and by prior arrangement and discussion. I have a decent box to use for shipping and I am prepared to help with the costs. 

If you have any questions please do let me know.

Cheers,

Mark.

C62D98F9-3290-45E2-B716-F47E41E6B490.jpeg

B4922EA9-B5C8-4935-B242-91128BAA7914.jpeg

F978AB86-ED78-4D78-AB7C-CEA815B507F4.jpeg

D9B0829B-8B53-4FE1-815A-67D0045ADDCE.jpeg

07D31FDF-8EB7-4D71-952D-789DA63A0EA9.jpeg

3B45919B-8DD8-46DF-AEDB-10990B713964.jpeg

D9434EE6-0CCA-423B-9EE4-081ED952E191.jpeg

A9E421B6-5EDE-442C-8B04-D225D830DBB7.jpeg

Edited by MNY
Price reduction.
  • Like 7

• MNY changed the title to Maruszczyk Elwood Absolution 4 string bass in Blackburst.
  • MNY changed the title to Maruszczyk Elwood Absolution 4 string bass in Blackburst. Price reduced to £950 with subsidised shipping.
  • MNY changed the title to Maruszczyk Elwood Absolution 4 string bass in Blackburst. Sale price reduced to £900

Thank you @Teyeplayer. It is sadly not incredible enough for this particular moment it would seem. It plays and sounds really well. So why am I selling it? I have a Yamaha which I prefer playing as it does the p thing so well. Were I not a simple weekend warrior I would keep the Maruszczyk as it’s a fabulous bass, but I am not a collector so I need to sell it. I have reluctantly offered trades as I do like Yamaha TRB’s and if one comes along then I might be tempted. 

Unfortunately I am a new convert to bass, so all my trade options are up on the usual places and guitar based. These look incredible basses though, amazing specs and pretty as hell to boot. If I had the spare cash or guitar related stuff sells I may come knocking. Best of luck with the sale dude.

• Like 1

• MNY changed the title to Maruszczyk Elwood Absolution 4 string bass in Blackburst.TRADED!