Why become a member? ×

Custom Bass Monkey Precision - LPB Nitro - *SOLD*
£795
Margate

jay-syncro

Bass Monkey P Bass made by @Walshy.

This is a very lightweight (3.75kg), resonant, high quality Precision made with some excellent parts. The neck is an old Fender Allparts "B" width neck made of quarter-sawn maple with a lovely ebony fretboard. It has a bone nut and Gotoh Resolite reverse tuners. The body is lightweight swamp ash and is fitted with a Badass II bridge, Kent Armstrong vintage pickups, CTS pots and Switchcraft jack. The nitro Lake Placid Blue finish was done by Dave Wilson to a high standard, very special indeed. It's in excellent condition, but being nitro it does have some light swirls here and there as it's been played. It'll age and wear very well over time no doubt.

The bass sounds great, really punchy and full sounding. It's very loud acoustically too which is always a good thing in my book. 

I'm attempting to stick to one bass at the moment (stop laughing at the back!), hence the sale. 

Collection from Margate or I can package it up if you'd like to arrange a courier to collect. It comes with the flight case pictured.

IMG_20220213_144759.jpg

IMG_20220213_121745.jpg

IMG20220213121911.jpg

IMG20220213121833.jpg

IMG20220213121630.jpg

IMG20220213121622.jpg

Edited by jay-syncro
  • Like 9

Great bass this, it did have Custom Shop ‘62 in when I built it. It was built at such a high spec, my spec,  as I was going to keep it but I like seeing them played and unfortunately didn’t see enough action from me and @Ander87really wanted it.

GLWTS and whoever buys will get a magnificent bass 🤘

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jay-syncro said:

Thanks, has a great smooth feel to it too.

I may trade for a guitar if anyone has one gathering dust? 

my (slightly) comment offering you the guitar I have gathering dust would end up with me getting told off for putting a trade offer in the post, even though it would be slightly facetious that I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want. 
But have a bump anyway before the mods tell me off!

1 hour ago, LukeFRC said:

my (slightly) comment offering you the guitar I have gathering dust would end up with me getting told off for putting a trade offer in the post, even though it would be slightly facetious that I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want. 
But have a bump anyway before the mods tell me off!

Well, I've read that three times and am none the wiser 😁

• jay-syncro changed the title to Custom Bass Monkey Precision - LPB Nitro *SOLD*