Why become a member? ×

Little Mark Tube 500 Markbass Spares & Repairs - *SOLD*
£100
Lancaster

ash

Selling as spares, a friend asked me to sell this for him on the forum a year or so back. It sold quickly but was returned to me and the buyer was reimbursed as there is a problem with it. It fires up as you can see however there is drop out in volume and sometimes no volume at all, it’s not been used since it’s return and as I’m moving house and it’s still here he’s asked me to sell as spares. 

Reading up on these it may be a board that needs fixing. Or if you are an engineer you could try sorting it out yourself. It comes with box but no mains lead, I used my keyboard amp lead for the pics. I have no cab to test it but it’s not been touched since it’s return and only powered up for the pics.

Looking for £100 spares - I can post in the U.K. but at buyer’s cost. If rather it be picked up in all honesty but needs must. Cosmetically it’s fine and up until the return it had been PAT tested and serviced. It’s an Italian model if that makes a difference to you. 

Markbass blurb:

The Little Mark Tube gives the warmth and richness of a tube preamp, or the clean attack of a solid state preamp… or a mix of both! On the front panel there are also two inputs with separate gain controls: one 1/4” jack, and one combo jack that accepts either a XLR or 1/4” cable. Additional features include switchable 48V phantom power for the XLR input, solid-state/tube mix control, four bands of equalization, VLE and VPF filters, line out level control, pre-post EQ switch for the XLR out (on rear panel), and mute control (push-pull on the master knob).

Edited by ash
Pics added Sold thanks!

• ash changed the title to Little Mark Tube 500 Markbass Repairs SOLD