Why become a member? ×

Place that can make a scratch plate for a lakland p bass

attackbass

[quote name='attackbass' post='457807' date='Apr 8 2009, 08:58 PM']Hey,

I've got a skyline bob glaub bass, but looking for a new scratchplate for it, was wondering if any of you guys know of anywhere in the UK that makes custom scratchplates or even lakland plates?!!

cheers[/quote]

MB1. :)
Martin Sim at Sim Leds makes Scratchplates too!.. from scratch(so to speak) any style and colour you like!

I had Sims make me a tort plate for my Bob Glaub last year. Had to sent the old one to them which left me without a bass for the two and a half weeks it took for them to make it (it was over Easter holiday). Cost me £55 including postage

[quote name='Happy Jack' post='458064' date='Apr 9 2009, 08:09 AM']They're NOT in the UK, but I've had a couple of plates for my Laklands from Jeannie's in the States. They're good and the prices are reasonable too. You can usually find them through eBay as well as Google.[/quote]

+1

[quote name='Happy Jack' post='458064' date='Apr 9 2009, 08:09 AM']They're NOT in the UK, but I've had a couple of plates for my Laklands from Jeannie's in the States.[/quote]

Thats where i got mine from.
There is a black one and an original white one (my old Duck Dunn ones) in the for sale section.

[quote name='Happy Jack' post='458064' date='Apr 9 2009, 08:09 AM']They're NOT in the UK, but I've had a couple of plates for my Laklands from Jeannie's in the States. They're good and the prices are reasonable too. You can usually find them through eBay as well as Google.[/quote]

I believe Jeannie's actually make the pickguards for Lakland.