Why become a member? ×

NBD - Fender CS Reggie Hamilton V

Risk101

• 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, Risk101 said:

So I managed to get hold of a custom shop bass case and here it is!! Very pleased although in all honesty I’ll be using a gigbag most of the time!!

2C84AD68-3CE9-457B-BBC6-1A93C26B6628.jpeg

71974B9E-77F8-4054-886A-B9CBAA20170A.jpeg

Looking good. Where do you keep finding these CS cases? I could do with one for my CS jazz too.

I'd have to kill you if I told you!!  No seriously, they do just turn up from time to time. A US dealer told me that sometimes when a CS bass arrives at the dealership the case has small damage (they aren't that well built TBH), or the buyer doesn't want to pay the extra, and in the former situation Fender send a new one........

45 minutes ago, Risk101 said:

I'd have to kill you if I told you!!  No seriously, they do just turn up from time to time. A US dealer told me that sometimes when a CS bass arrives at the dealership the case has small damage (they aren't that well built TBH), or the buyer doesn't want to pay the extra, and in the former situation Fender send a new one........

No worries, Mum's the word! I'll keep 'em peeled. Cheers.