Why become a member? ×

Warwick Rockbass Streamer Standard 5 (STILL AVAILABLE), Fender Aerodyne Jazz Non-Import (TRADED) - *SOLD*
£1100
Cheshire East, UK

Hello fellow lefties, bass players, and misfits!

Long time lurker here gauging interest on possible trades for my lovely '07-08 Fender AJB (MIJ T04 serial) currently equipped with Rotosound Roto Bass 45-105. This bass is stock as far as I know, however I am not the first owner so I can't say for sure if anything has been changed or if it has been gigged. BUT, I can tell you that it works perfectly and it's a fine example of a sleek, modern looking vintage specced bass. The bass is 15 years old, and it has been played. Usual wear and tear aside from some chips in the P pickup treble poles, but it's in pretty good nick considering so I'd want roughly £850 trade value from it. Willing to take or put in cash to make up the balance for an uneven trade. If you simply MUST have this, I'll consider cash offers in the event I don't get much interest. Gallery can be found here. I tried my best to capture dings, but most of them aren't noticeable, especially to a camera trying to photograph a shiny black instrument. Traded!

817825516.thumb.jpg.23aecc261925b7b6c7e61b1def63a92a.jpg

As many of you know, these are quite hard to come by since they were made to be sold on the domestic market in Japan so they don't pop up often. I've had it for a few years but it doesn't really get played so I'm looking to see what people have to offer! I would ideally like to do an in person trade, either in Cheshire East or Greater Manchester, but I know how rare we are so I'll consider trades case by case. I'm mainly looking for one of the following in 4 or 5 string (bonus points for matching headstock) but I'm open to trade offers, however I'm mostly interested in MM humbucker equipped basses;

Musicman Stingray

Musicman Bongo

Musicman Sterling

Ibanez ATK

Warwick $$

Warwick Thumb (5 string)

Sandberg California TM or TM2

Alternatively;

If you have a cool £250 burning a hole in your wallet I'm offering my '12 Warwick Rockbass Streamer Standard 5 in Nirvana Black currently strung with (old) D'Addario Prosteels 45-145 to all you fine individuals at BassChat. This was my learner bass, bought new back in '12/13 (after they started putting Rockbass on the truss rod cover rather than the headstock) so it has seen me going off to university and lugging it around, certainly no case queen. This is a fine example of a simple and cheap, but reliable instrument that won't let you down. Gallery can be found here.

2033386200.thumb.jpg.5e5b45aa2c2b78b770100da11973fae3.jpg

Thanks for looking, and happy slapping!

Paris

Edited by parislyons
Sold listing

• parislyons changed the title to Warwick Rockbass Streamer Standard 5 (STILL AVAILABLE), Fender Aerodyne Jazz Non-Import (TRADED)
On 12/02/2022 at 21:49, kevham said:

Cheers Paris. Nice to meet you. Sorry it was a flying visit but we had a long trip back 😁

You too Kev! Totally get it, hope you're getting on well with the bass.

5 hours ago, bigjimmyc said:

Love the Streamer. Swap for a Vampyre 5?

Thanks for the offer Jimmy, the Vampyre isn't to my taste though I'm afraid. Couldn't tempt you to buy?

• parislyons changed the title to Warwick Rockbass Streamer Standard 5 (SOLD), Fender Aerodyne Jazz Non-Import (TRADED) - *SOLD*