Why become a member? ×

Carvin BB75 Bunny Brunel signature model - 5 string £695 ONO - *SOLD*
£695
Bow - East London

Al Krow

Lovely example of a Carvin BB in very good condition.

The only significant 'blemish' that I can tell is where the paint has faded at different speeds depending on exposure to the light. I very recently upgraded the stock preamp with a brand new Glock 3 band EQ, which was professionally installed by one of our own BC luthiers, and showcases the tonal versatility of the instrument with single coil and double coil switch options also available for both pups. 

Weight 10.1 lbs and 19 mm string spacing with body-through stringing.

Comes with bespoke Carvin hard case.

Ideally - available for collection from East London but willing to travel a reasonable distance to meet half way and am pretty regularly in the Birmingham and Cambridge vicinity, too. Will consider couriering (additional P&P) if meeting up is not possible.

Carvin I.JPG

Carvin II.JPG

Carvin III.JPG

Carvin IV.JPG

Carvin BB I.jpg

Edited by Al Krow
Added a few more pics!
  • Like 13

Hi Terry,

• It's a 9V 3 band Glock EQ: this one with active / passive on the volume pot;
  • Nut width: 44mm;
  • Slightly asymmetric neck profile - you clearly know your Carvins!
  • The switching is 2 way i.e. single / double coil.

Two other Qs asked by PM:

• I do still have the original EQ (which I can include).
  • The model was originally built to spec for a fella by the name of Frank Felix, a session musician, and his name appears on the truss rod cover

Hope that helps 🙂

On 04/02/2022 at 15:01, andybassdoyle said:

Very nice bass, terrific spec

Great price 

Super seller

Change your name to Frank Felix and you’re good to go!

a lot of bass for the money…

I think Frank Felix has a ring to it…my friends could call me Franko and I would be the envy of all the other bass players in town.

Damn it…that would be so, so cool. I’d be cool, accepted, respected…I could become the…mayor, MAYOR OF BASS TOWN!

image.png.2bca6505ebebf148dada869752d7e5e5.png

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, AndyTravis said:

a lot of bass for the money…

I think Frank Felix has a ring to it…my friends could call me Franko and I would be the envy of all the other bass players in town.

Damn it…that would be so, so cool. I’d be cool, accepted, respected…I could become the…mayor, MAYOR OF BASS TOWN!

image.png.2bca6505ebebf148dada869752d7e5e5.png

the gods smile on those who dare to dream Mr Travis

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, andybassdoyle said:

the gods smile on those who dare to dream Mr Travis

I’m currently self isolating…2 days in.

Not sure if it’s the covid, the disruption to sleep, the paracetamol or the amount of irn bru I’ve drank in 48 hours…

but my dreams are getting more colourfuller 🥴

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, visog said:

Crumbs! What a wonderful looking bass. I thought that the BB's had offset fret markers but I could be wrong. That bass is going to make someone very happy!

Cheers! Definitely a BB75 according to the warranty card, but it was a bespoke spec for Frank Felix so may differ a little from "standard". 

• 1 month later...
  • Al Krow changed the title to Carvin BB75 Bunny Brunel signature model - 5 string £695 ONO

...and sold! Was sounding absolutely brilliant in the hands of the fella who just popped over and bought it off me! If it had been a touch lighter, I definitely wouldn't have parted with it, but it's gone to a very good home! 

• Al Krow changed the title to [SOLD] - Carvin BB75 Bunny Brunel signature model - 5 string £695 ONO