Why become a member? ×

Ah yes what a bargain….

ash

Looks like it's a 3 piece body that is trying hard to return itself to 3 pieces (upper horn has a split on front and back, there's another split at the butt and another behind the neck plate). I wouldn't buy a Fender Jazz in that condition for a third of that price.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, vinorange said:

Another cowboy seller.

I think he's probably an idiot, rather than a crook. All his previous sales (for which he has decent feedback) are for small items costing a few quid. I just hope he hasn't been conned into buying this for a lot of money in the hope he can sell it at a profit. As Clarky points out, there is a mint one going for 50 quid on eBay at the moment.

3 hours ago, Dan Dare said:

I think he's probably an idiot, rather than a crook. All his previous sales (for which he has decent feedback) are for small items costing a few quid. I just hope he hasn't been conned into buying this for a lot of money in the hope he can sell it at a profit. As Clarky points out, there is a mint one going for 50 quid on eBay at the moment.

His user name is JohnWayne0191 hence the cowboy reference......

• Like 1