Why become a member? ×

American Special Precision Bass - 2014 - *SOLD*
£500
London

Nicko

I'm downsizing and need to sell one of my PBs. This is my US made American Special Precision.  

I bought this bass in 2014.  It's been lightly gigged but is still in great condition with no significant scratches to paint.  There is a small dink on the headstock as pictured but you would only notice it if you looked closely or by running your hand over the area.

The bass is in black with maple neck.  The neck is satin finish and quite thin in section front to back while still standard PB nut width so is really comfortable if you don't like playing a baseball bat.  Its a vintage style 4 saddle bridge - top loading rather than strung through body.  The bass features a passive "tonebucket" circuit which rolls off the highs but maintains the bottom end.

The price shown is without the Fender Tolex case which is available at an additional £75.  The case has some scuffs to the leatherette and a few stains.  Two keys are available.

The bass is available to play if you are interested, although I will be listing my amp/cabs shortly so it it may only be possible to try it through a PC interface.

I'd be happier if this was a collection but I suppose with the case it could ship at buyers cost.

DSC_0708.JPG

DSC_0711.JPG

DSC_0710.JPG

DSC_0713.JPG

DSC_0712.JPG

DSC_0709.JPG

DSC_0705.JPG

DSC_0704.JPG

DSC_0703.JPG

DSC_0706.JPG

DSC_0707.JPG

Edited by Nicko