Why become a member? ×

Squier CV70s Precision - *WITHDRAWN*
£180
West London

Nicko

I'm downsizing and need to sell one of my PBs.   It's a great bass to have as an intro to Precisions, or as a backup.  Beware although this is a Squier branded bass it's got great tone and it fast became my bass of choice.  I bought it at Wunjo in around 2016 and might have the receipt available if you are that bothered.

The bass is in great condition with no obvious scratches or dinks on the paintwork.  There is a slight rattle which is due to the machinehead.  It could be sorted with a dab of superglue or a  replacement tuner.  Obviously it's black with black pickguard and maple neck with block inlays.  The neck is quite slim (front to back) for a PB. Hardware is nickel plated, but the bass was supplied with brass saddles as standard when it was released.

The price shown is without the Fender Tolex case which is available at an additional £75.  The case has some scuffs to the leatherette and a few stains.  Two keys are available.

The bass is available to play if you are interested, although I will be listing my amp/cabs shortly so it it may only be possible to try it through a PC interface.

I'd be happier if this was a collection but I suppose with the case it could ship at buyers cost.

DSC_0697.thumb.JPG.c4b5f068d0a77067e86de3288694b0ef.JPG

DSC_0705.JPG

DSC_0698.JPG

DSC_0700.JPG

DSC_0704.JPG

DSC_0703.JPG

DSC_0701.JPG

DSC_0702.JPG

DSC_0699.JPG

Edited by Nicko
  • Like 5

• Nicko changed the title to Squier CV70s Precision - Withdrawn