Why become a member? ×

FS: Soundwear gig bag for 4/4 double bass - *SOLD*
£300
CANTERBURY

Ludicrous quality at a ludicrous price frankly (retails at close to £700 https://www.thomann.de/gb/soundwear_3244_performer_4_4_bass_bag.htm), but that's DB for ya! This was bought ahead of lockdown when we had a lot of gigs lined up in a lot of remote locations. As it stands, largely because I used an EUB last year anyway, it's done precisely five gigs in three years. It's in pretty much perfect condition and given the retail price tis really is a steal if you need a case for your 4/4.

It's the kind of thing I'd like to keep but I'm raising some cash at the moment so think I will use my slightly lower cost gig-bag (still £200) and be more careful! All joking aside however, this is probably the next best thing to a hard case with the advantage that it folds up small at a gig, having tried a hard case for my 4/4 back in the day finding somewhere to put it at gigs was often the biggest challenge. 

Stock photos below

image.thumb.png.a00717435c79bab68f0107ac63bf12d1.png

image.thumb.png.d02c32529b4ea8f1075477f9d96fe658.png

I can post, or we can arrange to meet up which is preferable. As per other current listings I'm driving Canterbury-Bristol this weekend so would happily deliver or meet en-route.

Cheers

Chris

Edited by Beedster

• Beedster changed the title to FS: Soundwear gig bag for 4/4 double bass **SOLD**