Why become a member? ×

FS: Schertler Stat-B double bass pickup/preamp set £100 - *SOLD*
£150
CANTERBURY

Another phase of the pre-house move clear-out continues, and another relatively unused DB PUP system goes under the hammer. I'll post photos of the actual unit tonight but details can be found here

https://www.thomann.de/gb/schertler_stat_b_set_2.htm

Stock photo here

image.thumb.png.9529d320d9a5fcbe39cbbf01d1ad2a86.png

This photo from the Schertler site shows how it mounts

image.png.0a9bed9e571a826b17abeb51071713a7.png

Note that I'm selling the set, not simply the PUP, details on possibly the most poorly designed website I've seen in a while here https://www.schertler.com/en_US/musical-instruments/pickups/bowed-instruments/stat-b

As per the sale of my Remic unit, this simply didn't get used as last year I gigged my EUB exclusively and this year I'll be using a Heil PR-40 with some help from a mag PUP for those feedbacky days! These retail at around £450, this has been well used but is in good functional and cosmetic conditions

Happy to send via courier. I'm also travelling west from Canterbury to Wiltshire this weekend if any of you lovely Basschatters require concierge double bass microphone service :) 

Cheers

Chris

PS no trades I'm afraid, I'l pulling together as much cash as possible towards the new house and the extortionate costs of surveys, solicitors, estate agents at present  :( 

Edited by Beedster
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 04/02/2022 at 21:03, adriansmith247 said:

I can confirm that the Beedster special ‘deliver to your door’ service is top class. Highly recommended

Ha ha, that was a special case, can't offer it on everything mate :) 

• Beedster changed the title to FS: Schertler Stat-B double bass pickup/preamp set £100
  • Beedster changed the title to FS: Schertler Stat-B double bass pickup/preamp set £100 **SOLD**