Why become a member? ×

Phil Jones Bass Suitcase Combo & 4B Extension Cabinet - Final Price Drop £550 - *WITHDRAWN*
£750
North East England NE16

Sandypjb

So I've finally decided to move to a different style of rig so up for sale is a quality bass rig that has served me well in pubs/function rooms for a number of years. PJB gear is renowned for it's uncoloured sound and this rig is no exception.

I've owned both items from new and have never an any technical issues with them. The rig is in perfect working order and the sale will include a mains cable and a Phil Jones speakon/speakon cable to link the combo to the cab. The two independent channels with separate 5-band EQs are so handy and it's really quiet in operation (large heat sink instead of a fan)

The rig is only 350mm wide so it's great for tight stages.

The finish on both is a tough black tolex-style coating, which now bear a few small scratches/nicks (as shown on the photos) but nothing too noticeable. The indents on the top of the 4B cab show a bit of marking.

I don't have covers for them, but they've been looked after in my smoke-free home the whole time.

Pick up or will deliver/meet within a 100mile radius of Tyneside. I would prefer not to post/courier as I don't have any suitable packaging. 

Suitcase Combo Specification

180W combo only; 300W with 4B cab

4 x 5''  Extended Range drivers

Two switchable Active/Passive inputs

Two 5-band Graphic EQs (50/160/630/2.5K/12KHz + 18dB)

Optical Compressor/Limiter

Headphone out

Pre-Amp Out

Balanced Line Out with ground lift

Speaker out (8-16Ohms)

Dual AC voltage 120/240 Volts

Amp protection circuits & soft clip feature

Weight: 23 kg

4B Cabinet

300W rated

4 x 5''  Extended Range drivers

Weight: 18kg

Thanks for looking - No trades

Suitcase & 4B Stack.jpg

Suitcase View.jpg

Suitcase Top.jpg

Suitcase Rear.jpg

4B Front.jpg

4B Top.jpg

Edited by Sandypjb
Withdrawn
  • Like 1

• Sandypjb changed the title to WITHDRAWN - MODS PLEASE REMOVE Phil Jones Bass Suitcase Combo & 4B Extension Cabinet - Final Price Drop £550