Why become a member? ×

Igor Sardi Jaco bass books?

uk_lefty

I keep seeing these studies of Jaco and other bassists advertised on Facebook by a chap called Igor Sardi. I'm very wary of handing over money for something like this, so seeing if anyone on here has bought or heard of this and has any views? I don't mind supporting someone who's done something like this to earn a few quid extra and it could be really good! I just know that Facebook is also rife with scams and half truths.

59 minutes ago, lowdown said:

Igor has been around a while. He's a real Jaco fan and certainly no scammer.

Maybe contact him via his website or YouTube channel if you feel uneasy. Your right though, Facebook can be hit and miss.

https://en.igorsardi.com/

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCxY3dJMuaxQxu9ZkHY0h0Xw

Thanks, it's enough reassurance to hear that someone else has used his stuff before. It certainly looks good, I think he does Jaco and John Deacon books which are interesting. Have you used them and what do you think?

1 hour ago, uk_lefty said:

Thanks, it's enough reassurance to hear that someone else has used his stuff before. It certainly looks good, I think he does Jaco and John Deacon books which are interesting. Have you used them and what do you think?

No, I haven't used his books personally, but I have heard decent things about him. Plus. maybe email him and see if he has any free taster PDF's you can view.

• Like 1