Why become a member? ×

On hold! PRS SE Hollowbody II Piezo inc. Hardcase - *SOLD*
£895
Cleethorpes

Now sold

I bought this a little while ago to satisfy my craving for a guitar with a good range of tonal options, including an acoustic tone. As things have turned out, I’ve carried on using my Roland GR55 live and my actual acoustic at home so I’ve ended up not using this anywhere as much as it deserves. 

The colour is Peacock Blue. Comes with a nice hard case and there isn’t a mark on the guitar - it is absolutely pristine.

Available to try in sunny Lincolnshire or I can travel to meet/deliver - PM for details. I don’t have suitable packing so I’d really rather not post but if there’s no other option, let me know and I’ll get some quotes. Shipping would be at the buyer’s expense, to UK addresses only and to established Guitarchat or Basschat members.

I’ll get some photographs in the next day or so. In the meantime, here’s a stock photo of the model in question…

7AF1DC5E-2BD9-4500-94C4-32A3973E1DAD.thumb.webp.c812729eb6fd15cd55c84681af1e68ae.webp

And a video of (a brown) one in action….

As promised, some pictures…

Any questions, please PM me.

Edited by Skinnyman
Sold
  • Like 4

• Skinnyman changed the title to PRICE DROP! PRS SE Hollowbody II Piezo inc. Hardcase
  • Skinnyman changed the title to SOLD PRS SE Hollowbody II Piezo inc. Hardcase