Why become a member? ×

Ken Smith MD7 Melvin Davis BSR7EG - ON HOLD - *SOLD*
£6400
Duesseldorf / Germany

mrbassman_de

With tears in my heart I am offering this exceptional bass because I am not able to manage 7 strings properly. I haven't seen any MD7 in the past 20 years here in Europe - and these basses are not offered anymore according to the website of Ken. Even more rare is the 7-string with the 7pc neck option together with the 5A Flamed Maple Top. This particular bass is shown as a Flamed Maple showcase on Kens website since decades.

I imported the bass from the original US owner, who kept this bass in the case since he bought it. It is ABSOLUTELY MINT.

The action is super low, the sound is incredible deep and crystal clear, yet providing that organic snap exclusive to Smiths . Everything works fine.

Asking 7.500 Euro plus shipping from Duesseldorf/Germany. I could be intersted in trades but only at reasonable trade values and against these brands:

• Ken Smith Elite
  • Fodera Neckthrough
  • Alleva Coppolo
  • F Bass
  • Fenders <1966

+ cash either way if necessary.

Please do not offer anything else. Thanks.

Edited by mrbassman_de
  • Like 16

Sweet Moses...

That sir, in my humble opinion, is officially THE nicest bass EVER to have been posted on BassChat. 

I'm probably one of a very small handful of people that play ERBs - I would absolutely love this bass but very sadly I have nothing you'd be interested in as trade bait and if I spent 6.4k on another bass my wife would chop me into a million tiny pieces.

Absolutely marvellous... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• mrbassman_de changed the title to Ken Smith MD7 Melvin Davis BSR7EG - SOLD