Why become a member? ×

I knew it would'nt last, this unlikely romance with the Line 6 Helix HX Effects. - *SOLD*
£275
Leicester

Oldman

Do not be put off by my comments: Y'know what like, shiny new kid on the block, mustapha go, so i went for it, put my Pedalboard up for sale and then quickly withdrew it as I realised I'd have nothing if I couldn't work the Helix magic. I did work the Helix, updated the firmware, joined the forum, looked at synth patches and other wonderous things, started to name my patches so I could swiftly scroll thro and have a patch per tune...... Then it hit me, why, it sounds great, and scrolling thro the patches in the depths gave me a buzz.. But, I play bass, add a bit of distorton, some Sub n Up or Chorus a bit of compression and I'm a happy pedal peddler. So I'm moving it on and sticking with my pedals. Yes I know its cheaper than whats on my pedal board. I am a fickle fecker.

Snaps to follow.

EA58CC79-26E3-408F-92A1-089BF8BF30F2.thumb.jpeg.ba3294bd011750745e1107822d0bd306.jpeg

All the Gubbins here and more. Twill be well packed, none original,box, Mains Adaptor and a USB cable for going online thro your laptop, which I found very simple to use. No, not your laptop mine. It’s as new, bought from here definitely an impulse buy.

Thanks for looking

https://uk.line6.com/hx-effects/

Edited by Oldman
  • Like 4

• Oldman changed the title to SOLD : I knew it would'nt last, this unlikely romance with the Line 6 Helix HX Effects.