Why become a member? ×

Every Time I Die break up

Supernaut

9 minutes ago, Nail Soup said:

What happened?

The singer quit the tour that was going on, releasing a statement that his guitarist brother was actively trying to get him fired from the band.

He then came back to play TID The Season shows (ETID curated Christmas festival).

Last week the UK tour was cancelled, due to "logistical issues" - this wasn't particularly surprising as all the European dates had been cancelled previously, but the singer's spoken word tour was still going ahead.

Very difficult circumstances when family and business clash

• Thanks 1

The way it fell apart so publicly complete with 'he said, they said' Twitter bitchiness is pretty sad. 

I kinda expect to turn on AEW on ITV4 one night and see the Andy Williams' alter-ego The Butcher destroy a local wrestler identified as Beef Kuckley

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rich said:

It's always sad** to see a band descend into such acrimony, especially when the parties at war are siblings.

**Apart from Oasis, of course. That was just funny.

I wonder if the parents ever step in to mediate in these situations? Maybe ETID's did to no avail.

I'm pretty sure Mrs Soup and myself would be banging some heads together if our offspring got to that point.