Why become a member? ×

hi guys

hey guys my names anthony, im 17 from burnley. played bass for almost 2 years. also played drums for 6 years. im not exactly in a band at the mo but im working on and off for guys.

the reason i came on here is to learn and cooperate with other bassits :) and im also up for a good laugh.

i have 2 basses my first is a lindo (cheap as chips jackson copy) and my best is an epiphone thunderbird, i have been using a line 6 bass floor pod but the bugger has broken after only 4 months!! but at the mo im going into an edirol m16 dx mixing desk into an old mosfet power amp and into some homemade cabs.

im going to be buying a proper amp head soon i promise!!

anyway nice to meet you all.

Hello, sir.

You'll certainly get a lot of advice, as for having a laugh, that is an unfeasably unrealistic objective. We are extremely serious on here and do not like to laugh. We do not drink, take drugs or move in an excitable or provocative manner on stage either.

:)

[quote name='Zoe_BillySheehan' post='458606' date='Apr 9 2009, 05:24 PM']Hey Anthony :)

Welcome to basschat!

I used to have an Epiphone t-bird too (in white)

Z
x[/quote]

hey there, i love my t-bird to bits, the only problem is the weight. ive dslocated my shoulder several times so after playing a while it aggrivates it :/

Anthony
x

[quote name='Anthony Joseph Waczek III' post='458718' date='Apr 9 2009, 07:01 PM']hey there, i love my t-bird to bits, the only problem is the weight. ive dslocated my shoulder several times so after playing a while it aggrivates it :/

Anthony
x[/quote]

Hey,
yeah the weight is a problem.
and the neck diving is does is a pain in the arse!
I even tryed moving the strap button to round the back (to reduce neck diving)
but then the whole bass tips forwards.

Z
x

[quote]We do not drink, take drugs or move in an excitable or provocative manner[/quote]

Whuh ?? I understand the provocative bit (zimmer frames are a bastard to get in a groove with) but the rest is incomprehensible to me.
Welcome to a forum thats so friendly even ageing bedroom players like me can have an equal say :)

Oh and Burnley has its good points. Now Accy, thats another (odd) story !!