Why become a member? ×

Ernie Ball Music Man StingRay Short-scale Bass Guitar USA on hold - *SOLD*
£1480
Lancaster

ash

Ernie Ball Music Man StingRay Short-scale Bass Guitar USA 

Bought very recently from a fellow Basschat forum member and selling at what I purchased it for. 

This beautiful short-scale version of the StingRay bass has a roasted maple neck and fingerboard and passive pickup. It has a 30” scale and smaller body which makes it light and easy to play. It weighs under 7lbs and is in near mint condition with original case and tools. I bought it to help with issues with my fretting hand however I find I’m happier with my old Mustang bass. 

This bass was produced in limited quantities in this size and finish, it’s a beautiful instrument and rare in the U.K. you can see the barcode sticker on the back so new it hasn’t been removed!

Lots of reviews and information on the internet. No trades or offers sorry. 

U.K. only, pickup preferred but I will post at buyer’s cost.

From Ernie Ball -

The Ernie Ball Music Man Short Scale StingRay bass offers a big thumpy round sound in a convenient smaller package. A 30” scale allows for easier playability due to the shorter spacing between the frets. The Ernie Ball Music Man passive humbucking pickup, equipped with higher output neodymium magnets, has been specially designed for the short scale bass, providing its signature warm tone. Electronics package includes a 3-way rotary switch featuring parallel, true single-coil, and series modes. Like its big brother the Stingray Special, the short scale bass comes standard with a modern classic bridge, 22 stainless steel frets, and new lightweight Music Man tuning machines with a finer gear ratio.

Edited by ash
sold
  • Like 9

• ash changed the title to Ernie Ball Music Man StingRay Short-scale Bass Guitar USA on hold
  • ash changed the title to Ernie Ball Music Man StingRay Short-scale Bass Guitar USA SOLD