Why become a member? ×

Fender Vintera Telecaster (guitar) Body *Now On eBay*
£275
London SE26

Fender Vintera Fiesta Red Telecaster body, comes with Wilkinson bridge and Warman bridge pick-up, strap buttons and output jack.

I put together a lovely Telecaster using this body back in 2019 but as much as I love the look and sound of a Telecaster I can't get on with not having a belly and forearm cut on a guitar, I'm keeping hold of the neck etc. for now.

In great condition with only a few minor marks and scratches, see pics, I have taken a pic of the worst 'ding'.

£275.00 plus a fiver towards P&P, less if you want to collect it from SE London or do a weekend meet up in central London.

Might trade for a Fender Stratocaster neck, Mad Professor Sweet Honey OD pedal, Mustang Bass, Fujifilm XF or Canon EF lenses, decent Hi-Fi CD player.

Usual story from me I'll try it on here for a week or so then list it on eBay.

R.

IMG_20220116_131246048.jpg

IMG_20220116_131436400.jpg

IMG_20220116_131453080.jpg

IMG_20220116_131314080_MP.jpg

IMG_20220116_131338726.jpg

IMG_20220116_131348308.jpg

Edited by Rumple
  • Like 1

• Rumple changed the title to Fender Vintera Telecaster (guitar) Body *Now On eBay*

I have a Tele which made me appreciate a belly cut. I had someone put a belly cut into it. I get the whole forearm cut but that would make a real mess of the paint and I have not actually noticed that I need one now the belly cut is in place.

5 minutes ago, Owen said:

I have a Tele which made me appreciate a belly cut. I had someone put a belly cut into it. I get the whole forearm cut but that would make a real mess of the paint and I have not actually noticed that I need one now the belly cut is in place.

Interesting 🤔 I have kept the neck and hardware with the view to one day getting a rear routed body with belly and forearm cuts made for me, back to Strats for now though.