Why become a member? ×

FS: Yet another fretless bitsa - *SOLD*
£300
CANTERBURY

Beedster

Another in a long series of decent bitsas from the workshop :)

Apart from the Badass brifge, the Fralin PUPs, the Gotoh Tuners and the Kiogon circuit, I've no idea what the rest of this instrument is. But it's nice to look at, plays well, sounds good and is built like a tank. £300 OVNO seems fair, happy to haggle but no trades, this is part of the pre-move selloff

Happy to courier or you can collect from Canterbury

Cheers

Chris

image.thumb.png.3107e6a9cacf8548f9222ccda79cb5b3.png 

image.thumb.png.a74d5e9e84a7e99fa7f6efc29c7379af.png

Edited by Beedster
  • Like 8

Body's from a thing called a Double Eagle, MIJ, made by Chushin Gakki.

DE01.thumb.jpg.0bbca99b44a496e940579024db58a9e2.jpg DE02.thumb.jpg.5029ef58218b05f5e6d49261faad387d.jpg

Only ever seen one before & this is very likely the body from that same bass - I think I remember seeing it parted out on Fleabay a few months ago - and I have a shrewd idea of which entrepreneurial little rascal done the deed!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Bassassin said:

Body's from a thing called a Double Eagle, MIJ, made by Chushin Gakki.

DE01.thumb.jpg.0bbca99b44a496e940579024db58a9e2.jpg DE02.thumb.jpg.5029ef58218b05f5e6d49261faad387d.jpg

Only ever seen one before & this is very likely the body from that same bass - I think I remember seeing it parted out on Fleabay a few months ago - and I have a shrewd idea of which entrepreneurial little rascal done the deed!

you sir are a genius font of all knowledge. 
(on the bass recognition bit, not the rascal recognition bit)

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, LukeFRC said:

you sir are a genius font of all knowledge.

If only that were true! The only things I know are both useless and rubbish - recognising obscure old MIJ basses is, in reality, a p!ss poor party trick which, over the years, has afforded me neither financial reward nor opportunities for carnal indulgence.

All I have to show for it is a house full of sh!tty old basses I can't be ar$ed to sell! :D

Btw @Beedster - GLWTS!

• Like 2
  • Haha 14

2 hours ago, Bassassin said:

If only that were true! The only things I know are both useless and rubbish - recognising obscure old MIJ basses is, in reality, a p!ss poor party trick which, over the years, has afforded me neither financial reward nor opportunities for carnal indulgence.

All I have to show for it is a house full of sh!tty old basses I can't be ar$ed to sell! :D

Btw @Beedster - GLWTS!

Post of the week

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Beedster changed the title to FS: Yet another fretless bitsa **SOLD**