Why become a member? ×

Drop. GB-10 Guitar / Bass Trainer £45 - *SOLD*
£55
Bb22sh

https://tascam.eu/en/gb-10 Link to Tascam spec.

Nice piece of kit. Only stopped using it as I've amassed lots of digital devices that all appear to do the same thing! 😂

It really does make home rehearsing and learning songs so much easier.

Includes the tatty box. Does not come come with a psu. I've been using a universal supply or rechargeable batteries. I believe it can also be powered via USB although I've not used it this way.

Can be posted or collected from BB22SH. Postage at the price it costs me (fully insured) or you can take a cheap chance at your cost and risk.

A7FF588B-C202-4F64-8AD6-381AF6CD634E.jpeg

55BA3178-3436-4097-96CD-8EEC67A3B044.jpeg

34AC4F07-6D50-439D-B5CC-4DECD77AE280.jpeg

8CB57057-990E-46D3-BF9D-F02ED3F8D128.jpeg

Edited by itsmedunc

• itsmedunc changed the title to Drop. GB-10 Guitar / Bass Trainer £45

How do they work these? I had the BT1 CD version, but this is MP3s yes? I'm used to plugging my phone into a device and playing along that way, but you can't do that with this?

Edited by Rayman

14 minutes ago, Rayman said:

How do they work these? I had the BT1 CD version, but this is MP3s yes? I'm used to plugging my phone into a device and playing along that way, but you can't do that with this?

You put mp3's onto a memory card. Create folders and put whatever tracks on you like within these folders. Plug your bass and headphones into the device, play the track you want and away you go. There's effects, a loop function to play the same part of an MP3 over and over. You can slow the tracks down to pick out any tricky bits too. Nice and compact.

• 3 weeks later...
  • itsmedunc changed the title to SOLD GB-10 Guitar / Bass Trainer £45