Why become a member? ×

Shure SM57 Dynamic Instrument Microphone - *SOLD*
£55
Bridgnorth, Shropshire

Genuine Shure SM57 Dynamic Instrument Microphone purchased from Andertons.

Now SOLD!

Like many things I own, I bought this on a whim a few years ago and I've probably used it four or five times at most to record my acoustic guitar at home.

I definitely haven't sung into it (I can't sing at all), so it hasn't been contaminated in any way.

It really is in "As New" condition, there is not a mark on it anywhere to be seen.

Info:

The Shure SM57 is a legendary dynamic mic; even that’s probably an understatement. Its easily the most popular, ubiquitous instrument microphone in the whole world. You’ll find it being used to mic up everything from toms and snares, to brass instruments and guitar amplifiers. Some vocalists even prefer it ahead of its cousin, the SM58. 

It’s a popular piece of gear for a reason. It features a supremely clear, bright sound, with a well-shaped frequency response. This makes it well suited to recording in the studio and capturing instruments live. It’s this versatility, level of performance and reliability that has solidified its reputation amongst the music community. 

A cardioid polar pattern effectively isolates your source. It highlights it in excellent detail, while reducing any unwanted background noise. This makes it perfect not just for guitar and drums, but woodwind instruments too. 

Seriously durable; these mics withstand extensive usage. 

A pneumatic shock mount design reduces the amount of handling noise. 

Cardioid polar pattern picks up focused sound from the front. It reduces incoming ambient sound from the back and sides. 

Ideal for capturing instrument amplifiers, percussion and drums. You can even use it for vocals. 

A meticulously shaped frequency response reproduces your source clearly and cleanly. 

Specifications:

Type: Dynamic

Polar Pattern: Cardioid

Phantom Power Needed: No

Frequency Response: 40-15,000 HZ

Mic1.jpeg

Mic3.jpeg

Mic2.jpeg

Edited by thebrig

• thebrig changed the title to SOLD! Shure SM57 Dynamic Instrument Microphone SOLD!