Why become a member? ×

Fender Precision Bass US Corona Factory 2003 With Case and Tags - £865 - *WITHDRAWN*
£895
Lancaster

ash

This bass has served me well, a real work horse, comfortable to play and sounds great. The classic black and maple combo. It has been regularly gigged and as such has some scrapes to the back and blemishes and a couple of dings on the back of the neck and headstock. Nothing structural or major just honest play and gig wear. Frets are in good condition and the neck is straight with a working truss-rod. It has the original truss-rod tool and Allen key in the case pocket with the owners booklet and inspection tag. There is a service note from Jack’s instrument repairs of Manchester. It had a replacement bone nut fitted some years ago and the S1 switch circuit was replaced with a normal pot - the S1 switch and original knobs are included. It weighs 4.4kgs and is well balanced. The case is worn and has stickers on it, the cloth tags that keep the case open at right angles have become detached although it still works and it even has its original key! 

I have used this bass exclusively for some time however owing to an issue with my fretting hand I have had to switch to short scale basses and have invested in an expensive shorty! Reluctantly this has to go.

No trades sorry. The bass is for sale in the U.K. only. I’d rather it be picked up but I can post at your cost. I will of course entertain sensible offers. 

Edited by ash
Keeping it sorry
  • Like 10

• ash changed the title to Fender Precision Bass US Corona Factory 2003 With Case and Tags - £865
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ash changed the title to Fender Precision Bass US Corona Factory 2003 With Case and Tags - withdrawn