Why become a member? ×

Hmmm, Bass Gallery might court controversy here

Clarky

1 minute ago, Clarky said:

There's a clue in the name "Rebel bass"

Yeah I get that, but just purely visually it's all wrong anyway, wrong colours, wrong amount of stars, unevenly spaced stars. It's just a poor attempt at a Confederate flag. 

If you want to go down that route, surely put some effort in to space the stars correctly, even if you can't do the colours. 

• Like 2

That is indeed a weird one. Who is behind Fat/Phat (that's how it is spelled on the control cavity cover) Bottom Guitars?

Did you notice the Fender neck plate? Don't think they will be overly happy with it (unless Phat Bottom Guitars is owned by Fender?)

4 minutes ago, lemmywinks said:

Didn't we have a poster on here who tried to tell us all the confederacy was motivated by economics and totally not about owning humans?

Possibly, but in some off topic thread I didn’t read... 
- but I don’t get the point of your post tbh - if an economy is dependent on slave labour then it is a both/and situation rather than a either/or…

Just now, LukeFRC said:

Possibly, but in some off topic thread I didn’t read... 
- but I don’t get the point of your post tbh - if an economy is dependent on slave labour then it is a both/and situation rather than a either/or…

It was this thread I think, haven't found the posts yet:

There's been a concerted effort to legitimise the confederacy over the years, essentially trying to rewrite history. Similar to holocaust denial, evolution denial and flat earthers they have a lot of "evidence" they can present for those who struggle processing information.

• Like 1