Why become a member? ×

AER Compact Mobile acoustic combo. All the fun of the fair, anywhere you like. - *SOLD*
£495
SWAFFHAM

AER Compact Mobile 60w acoustic amp in great condition. D.I. effects send/return, onboard reverb chorus, phones out, tuner out, optional f/switch connection, 48v phantom power for the XLR/mic. Aux in for MP3s  etc.

Certainly the best acoustic amp I've ever used or heard. Added bonus of the option of 12v battery operation with internal rechargeable system. Two new batteries just fitted.

Comes with the AER carry case. Approx 4-6 hrs playing time via the internal batteries depending on EQ and volume settings. Also possible to hook up to 12v external power source such as a car battery (cigar lighter etc)

You can then play without mains power or without using the 12v internal power source. Obviously you can also use with normal 230v mains power.

I guess if you're reading this you know what they do/ sound like/ cost, so I won't bore you with details but if you want to know all the tech ins and outs, let me know and I'll send you a PDF of the manual.

These are now around the £,1325 mark grab a bargain. This is the model before the oval front panel and apart from the onboard effects selection which is now a 1-4 knob and not the push/push button type on mine, I can't see any difference.

So, at just over a third of the price of a new one and the confidence that the batteries are good for another 5 years, I reckon it's a winner. Welcome to try it out chez nous, too heavy to post really. No trades please and price is pretty firm.

Thanks.6.thumb.jpg.f01316c19896bf432c6b402672045ebd.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Edited by leschirons
Sold
  • Like 1

• leschirons changed the title to AER Compact Mobile SOLD Pending.