Why become a member? ×

SIMs no longer spraying/building?

AndyTravis

Saw this on Facebook last night…

“Dear Friends and colleagues
I would like to thank you for all the support you have given us over the last 25 years
From this year forward i have decided to simplify my life and allow myself to concentrate on what I do best. For me this is my LED work and Super Quad production.
In March 2019 at the start of Lockdown I set up my workshop back at home to enable me to carry on my LED work and allow the guys to carry on spraying and building when restrictions started lifting . I have been straddling the two workshops ever since which isn’t easy and has prompted me to make the home workshop my main interest and I want to give it my full and undivided attention.
I have had to make some big decisions so as from the start of this year I am going to be closing down the Spray Shop and Pick guard services and for the foreseeable future New Enfield Builds.
Please be rest assured that all our ongoing commissions and orders will be fulfilled and honoured in the same time frames as already agreed.
I am still very much working in my workshop and am available to carry on the Sims LED work, custom making/installing our Sims Super Quads and will be very much supporting The Enfield Brand and will be there to service and help all our family.
You will be able to contact me on my current email [email protected]
+44 (0)7768401186
I again would like too deeply thank all those that have been a part of the Spray work, Pick guards, Sims Custom Guitars, Enfield Guitars and Basses over the last 20 years. It been a blast, with lots of memories and friendships on the way.“

Seems a shame - I suppose the last 3 years haven’t been easy with B***** and C****

Always liked their work.

Lights and Pickups must be more profitable than basses l, paint and pickguards.

best of luck to Martin 😘

• Like 4

12 hours ago, White Cloud said:

I feel even more priveliged now to own an Enfield Lionheart. Best bass I've ever owned and it will never be sold.

Big shout-out to Martin. One of the best in the business and his builds will be sadly missed!

Agreed I had a very early Enfield Canon see pics above

• Like 1