Why become a member? ×

P. Bass copy, plays fine but dodgy truss rod. - *SOLD*
£40
SWAFFHAM

Clone P.bass. Problem with truss rod insomuch as it appears to have disappeared by about an inch. however, it plays fine, everything else works and sounds great. Nice action, new 40-100 rounds.

Ideal if you need a P body, spare P/ups, knobs, bridge etc. or indeed, just a spare plonker to take to those gigs I don't have to play any more.

Comes with tatty hard case.

This was originally a Starsound. The original hook headstock is shown in  picture 9 however, it has been professionally remodelled and reshaped by  the partially sighted 6 year old schoolboy from number 12 to look more like a Fender.

Pick up only from Swaffham.  If it doesn't sell, it'll probably end up In Weston Super Mare with a member who does musical charity stuff but if it does sell, dosh will go to East Anglia Air Ambulance and the R.N.L.I.

No trades unless it's a  Space-saver wheel for a 2014 Rav 4 Invincible as I hate the inflation kits.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Edited by leschirons
Sold

4 hours ago, Useless amateur said:

“If it doesn't sell, it'll probably end up In Weston Super Mare”

Thanks

Jon 👍

No prob Jon but we'll have to sort something to get it down there as I've no plans to go to Torquay until end of March. It weighs a ton with the hard case.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, leschirons said:

No prob Jon but we'll have to sort something to get it down there as I've no plans to go to Torquay until end of March. It weighs a ton with the hard case.

End of March is fine. Hopefully you will sell it anyway. 
Take care and stay safe

Jon

• leschirons changed the title to P. Bass copy, SOLD