Why become a member? ×

Yamaha TRB 5P11 5 string fretted (UK postage included) - *SOLD*
£1500
Aylesbury

Bass Wielder

*NOW SOLD *

Yamaha TRB 5 P2 : s/n QKK120F (April 2004), Ash body with beautiful flame maple top in clear finish, 35” scale 5 piece Maple/ Mahogany through body neck with Ebony fingerboard, gold hardware, 42mm nut, 24 frets, 18mm string spacing, two Humbucker pickups, individual bass saddles with built in piezos, controls: volume, blend, bass, mids, treble, piezo gain.

*One of the best instruments from the Yamaha family. Not made anymore so a worthy, deserved classic that still competes (and sometimes wins) with modern basses!!! 
* Nice array of tones and blend-able  piezo adds sweetness.
* In lovely condition for it’s age (see pics). Slight crazing on bass side of neck. 
* Professional, comfortable, studio-clean, we’ll balanced, top notch build quality….. I could go on….only selling because I own three!!!!! Serious bad habit😱😎

* Includes original case & manual.

* Collection from Aylesbury (looks better in the flesh and piece of mind) or buyer arranged courier🙈.

I’ll  let the pics do the talking now…

6A8A8C18-8CF4-4ADA-B3C0-2E85952173A3.jpeg

Edited by Bass Wielder
Sold
  • Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

I have a fretless - amazing bass - love it.

Those who aren't familiar with Yamaha build quality, you'll be pleasantly surprised. Possibly the best VFM basses on the market - and there are some really well priced basses available currently. 

GLWTS

1 hour ago, TheGreek said:

Those who aren't familiar with Yamaha build quality, you'll be pleasantly surprised. Possibly the best VFM basses on the market - and there are some really well priced basses available currently. 

GLWTS

Fretless…oohh, would love to see that!

The TRB P11 is indeed special! Saw Laurence Cottle with one, years ago,  and I told him it was his best sounding instrument (my humble opinion of course).

Cheers

• Bass Wielder changed the title to Yamaha TRB 5P11 5 string fretted (UK postage included)
  • 2 weeks later...
On 19/01/2022 at 21:08, TheGreek said:

GLWTS

So where are those fretless pics then?

Sorry, was just playing on my 6 string version and got a bit dreamy and thoughtful… 🤔 

• Bass Wielder changed the title to Yamaha TRB 5P11 [NOW SOLD]