Why become a member? ×

MIJ Fender Precision '57 RI (black/black/maple)
£800
Bolton

Pow_22

MIJ Fender 57 RI Precision Bass (50th Anniversary). 

Lovely lightweight (will get exact weight for you) black/black/maple P bass that sounds just like a good p bass should.  Pickups have been replaced with Fender Original 62’s and the wiring upgraded to a Kiogon loom.

Couple of battle scars that I have tried to picture, some people pay extra for that kind of thing tho! 😊

Fitted with fender 9050ml Flatwounds and recently had a full set up at The Guitar Surgeon in Atherton nr. Bolton.  If you look on Youtube for ‘’Tornado Fires – Glaston-Bury” you can hear the bass in action in a live setting.

Lovely bass with a nice comfortable non-baseball bat neck.  Really would invite you to come and play it through my Ampeg B50R, which ill also be listing, with no obligation, it’s a beaut.

Only selling as I’m playing my jazz bass more regularly and looking to fund a dream amp of mine.

Comes with scruffy but fully usable gig bag.  Collection from Bolton or could meet up within reasonable distance.

£800 ono collected from Bolton or can deliver within reasonable distance.  Pics to follow asap

Edited by Pow_22

• Pow_22 changed the title to MIJ Fender Precision '57 RI (black/black/maple)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...