Why become a member? ×

Hotone Omni IR - IR Cab Loader with DI and EQ - *WITHDRAWN*
£90
Skipton

adamg67

Hotone Omni IR

Great little IR cab loader pedal with 4 band EQ and DI out. 40 Cabs at a time, selectable with the knob or footswitch. Works really with your favourite preamp / drive to give a full rig sound from a fly rig size setup, or just as the final pedal on a pedalboard for going straight to desk / monitor / FOH etc. I have found that good cab IRs go a long way to making a great tone, maybe more even than a preamp for clean tones.

Comes with a few bass cab IRs and can easily be loaded with new ones using the software, which works nicely and makes it very very flexible.

4 Band EQ can be saved with every cab sim which is a really useful feature which makes it even easier to get just the right cab sound.

DI out as well as thru and instrument out, so very flexible, no need for an additional DI box. Master volume controls DI volume when the cab sim is on.

Also has headphones out and aux in, so it can turn your pedal board into a practice rig as well. It's quite tweakable, the footswitch can be assigned for different things, led colour changed etc via the software.

Only cons - the screen on the pedal is small, so you really want use the PC/Mac software to set it up to get the best out of it - but you want to do that anyway to load your choice of cab IRs so no big deal for most people. Also the master volume doesn't affect the DI output when the cab sim is off, so really you need it on all the time - this is also no big deal as you can just use a nice uncoloured cab IR instead of leaving it off. Apart from that, it's a really well featured little cab sim box, it was a key part of my "fly rig" and I'm only selling it as I've now got a Kemper so obviously that's got my cab sim needs covered and I don't need the IR pedal as well.

In perfect condition, has been on my pedalboard on my desk from new and never even been on the floor. Boxed with all the original bits, it has velcro on the bottom but comes with the rubber feet and another bigger peice of velcro that came with it. There is a power supply with it but it's a european plug, but it's standard 9v anyway.

Not looking for any trades thanks.

£90 including UK postage, sorry only posting to the UK at the moment.

Hotone-2.thumb.JPG.f378446c220d68bc01ba193e5b408d11.JPG

Hotone-3.JPG.57f0a8ea96ccd5c1a155c8142a4df66c.JPG

Hotone-4.JPG.bd33207082544f928e5fe4319926fe7b.JPG

Hotone-1.JPG.96149954323440fcb8a33fa3cd5d51a6.JPG

Hotone-5.JPG.5a492e7c57821e22cf39bce4e274104d.JPG

Edited by adamg67

• adamg67 changed the title to WITHDRAWN Hotone Omni IR - IR Cab Loader with DI and EQ