Stealth Black EBMM Stingray 4H 3EQ LED - Price Drop £1225 - *SOLD*
£1375
Ashford

Paul_S

NOW SOLD

Hi All. I am seeing if there is any interest in my 4H

Stealth Black finish.

Maple neck with Rosewood finger board.

Unfortunately I do not have the work for her any more and it is time for someone else to enjoy.

This was my gigging bass for several years so it is not a show pony.

The Stealth Black finish on the bridge saddles has worn but could easily be refinished if it bothers you.

There are a few small marks here and there and very light scratches on the back from use but you need to look hard to find them.

Plays well with a low action.

In 2014 I had Martin Sims ( Sims Custom Workshop https://www.sims.guitars/leds ) replace the side dots with red LEDS

Martin pioneered retro fits WITHOUT removing the finger board and is well respected for his work.

They run off the original battery with very low power consumption. The small black toggle switch on the control plate turns them on and off.

Originally I used DR coated Black Beauties for the look but have had EB flats fitted for the last few years. As both coated and flats are kind to frets, they are in good condition.

I will include an unused set of DR Black Beauties in the sale.

Original hard case included. I have lost most of the case candy apart from the Allen key.

I will try and get some better photographs up but the buyer will have to collect and you can have as much time as needed to inspect and play before parting with cash.

I am 5 minutes from junc 9 M20

She has to go so I have dropped the price.

Now  £1225 or near offer.

Thanks for looking.

4H_1.jpg

4H_2.jpg

4H_5.jpg

4H_3.jpg

Edited by Paul_S
SOLD
  • Like 25

• Paul_S changed the title to EB Stingray 4H Stealth Black 3EQ Price Drop £1225
  • Paul_S changed the title to Stealth Black EBMM Stingray 4H 3EQ LED - Price Drop £1225
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have been offered trades.

Thanks for the offers but I have other basses and not been playing much lately, so not looking for another bass right now.

Surprised no one has come to see it. I thought it was priced to sell. 😞

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the interest but sorry, no courier.

I really want the buyer to inspect and play the bass for long as they want and be totally happy with the deal.

I would help out with some gas money if they have to drive a long way.

11 hours ago, Paul_S said:

Thanks for the interest but sorry, no courier.

I really want the buyer to inspect and play the bass for long as they want and be totally happy with the deal.

I would help out with some gas money if they have to drive a long way.

Irelands not too far though, right? :)

• 5 weeks later...