Why become a member? ×

ACG Hannah Montanna Bass 10% discount and splitting options.
£1500

Owen

If I can sell one neck screwed onto the body and another neck on its own I would be happy to do so. But I would need to sell a complete instrument first. Neck 300, complete instrument £1100. Everything together £1350

This bass will offer you the best of both worlds. Fretless and fretted. It comes with two necks. Fitted with Allen bolts and threaded inserts on the necks so changing is literally a 10 minute job. It has all you would expect from ACG. That magic preamp, top notch woodwork. Lovely smooth finish. Very tactile. The scale length is 35".

Here are some pics from the ACG site with the fretted neck on it.

https://www.acguitars.co.uk/project/018jtype5/

I will do some pics in fretless mode later on this evening. The fretless is a lovely flat piece of Ebony. All the hardware is lightweight and black. I am guessing hipshot, but I really do not know. Again I will check later on.

Is it in perfect nick? Nothing ever is, but I have had a really good look and cannot find any blems.

As usual, if it is all that, why am I selling it? It is WAY more fretless bass lusciousness than I will ever be able to use. To make fretless sing properly I would have to practice. Those days are WELL over. I know this in my heart, but once every 5 years I forget and buy a nice fretless. It happened again. I like to think that if nothing else, I am consistant. It does lovely fretless stuff. I do not.

I could keep it as a fretted, but the last thing I need in my life is yet another good 5 string (although I could be persuaded to p/x + cash for an MTD 5 string). I have tried it, and it is great as a fretted as well (lovely flat fingerboard radius). I just do not need it.

Priced fully insured to your door.

img_2550.jpg

Edited by Owen
  • Like 2

• Owen changed the title to ACG Hannah Montanna Bass 10% discount and splitting options.
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Owen said:

It is now fully strung after Luke failed to follow through on his promise to buy it with one less string.

you know I'm quite partial to a A string. you can do lots of things with it, it's the B string I find more puzzling 

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...