Why become a member? ×

Sold Hohner B2A Modified sold
£180
Milton Keynes

King Tut

I picked up this Hohner headless bass up about a month ago - a bit of an impulse buy as I've had one in the past. It's fairly tidy but has been converted to passive, with one of the holes (untidily) filled on the front. Also, the catch on the legrest doesn't work very well so it's had some velcro attached - does the job!. The logo has also been removed. It's one of the later models with the rather useful Drop D tuner on the bridge. It's got some light scratching on the body. It's set up really nice, strings are nearly new - action is low and it's well playable. I'm only selling because I already have a Hohner Jack Bass and this does nothing that that one doesn't apart from the drop D tuner. Also comes with a Warwick Rockbag. I paid £180 for this and looking to move it on for what I paid - no offers. Collection from Milton Keynes or you organise a courier and I'll box it up.

1U7A1936.JPG

1U7A1937.JPG

1U7A1938.JPG

1U7A1939.JPG

1U7A1940.JPG

1U7A1941.JPG

1U7A1942.JPG

1U7A1943.JPG

Edited by King Tut
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, alyctes said:

Anyone worried about the poorly-filled hole on the front could just fit a DFA switch - good for answering complaints about volume, tone etc. :)

Also, doesn't require soldering :D

• Haha 1

• King Tut changed the title to Sold Hohner B2A Modified sold
  • martthebass locked this topic