Why become a member? ×

2 hours ago, Nail Soup said:

Great achievement! Tell us more😃

We were a 4 piece pop PYE record band in the 70's (when you were payed properly! and could afford to import some great semipro kit) in the 90's switched to fundraising ...in 2019 FF recieved the Queens award for voluntary service and became a 3 piece (G B & D) the keyboard player retired... we now perform simple pop covers..2 x 1hr 15min sets, (silent stage no backline or monitors) and finish @ 10:30....Coco & bed...ha...planning 23 to 25 gigs this year (if allowed)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/156699317688562

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, BCH said:

We were a 4 piece pop PYE record band in the 70's (when you were payed properly! and could afford to import some great semipro kit) in the 90's switched to fundraising ...in 2019 FF recieved the Queens award for voluntary service and became a 3 piece (G B & D) the keyboard player retired... we now perform simple pop covers..2 x 1hr 15min sets, (silent stage no backline or monitors) and finish @ 10:30....Coco & bed...ha...planning 23 to 25 gigs this year (if allowed)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/156699317688562

Our logo....  

1033804758_FF3LogoV2.jpg.855230d0a7a8bf553efb6a07772c8ff3.jpg

• Like 3

Well done Bernard, I love these 'continuity' stories!  I'm still in touch with the guitarist from the 3-piece band we started while at school in Rochdale back in 1964.  When I moved down to London in 1970, my two buddies kept the band going and went on to greater things.  That's my 'nearly became a bit famous' story ☹️

• Haha 2

• 2 months later...