Why become a member? ×

Peavey 300 BW combo - Sold, thanks Pete

fryer

bought secondhand in 2002. 200 w output with its 15" B W speaker, or 300 w if used with 4 ohm extension cab. Sounds good, and has lots of controls, ie, 8 band equaliser, pre / post gain, patch, etc, and can be bi-amped. Looks tatty. Fitted with side handles 'cos it's heavy.

Need to sell to pay for the recently purchased Crate head and Epifani cabinet. Realised the previous price was a bit low, so hoping for £160. Still a good price I think, from what was said previously. Can deliver locally, between Basingstoke and London.

Edited by fryer

[quote name='fryer' post='455992' date='Apr 6 2009, 11:57 PM']bought secondhand in 2002. 200 w output with its 15" B W speaker, or 300 w if used with 4 ohm extension cab. Sounds good, and has lots of controls, ie, 8 band equaliser, pre / post gain, patch, etc, and can be bi-amped. Looks tatty. Fitted with side handles 'cos it's heavy.

Need to sell to pay for the recently purchased Crate head and Epifani cabinet. Realised the previous price was a bit low, so hoping for £160. Still a good price I think, from what was said previously. Can deliver locally, between Basingstoke and London.[/quote]

Price reduced

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='LITTLEWING' post='494734' date='May 21 2009, 10:32 PM']Hi mate,

Still for sale ? What will you let it go for? I'm down New Forest. Could meet for deal.[/quote]

Could deliver tomorrow for £120. Rich