Why become a member? ×

Mini rig - Trace Elf / Barefaced Retro One 10 £400. Trades added. - *WITHDRAWN*
£1000
Bb22sh

itsmedunc

Decided to keep hold of this rig for a wee while longer. I need to gig the frfr setup really before I can decide properly. Thanks for all the the interest.

Please ignore the £1000 price. It's £400 for both.

Mini stack consists of - virtually new Trace Elliot Elf. Soft case and original box. Had it a while but it's only had minimal use.

Cab in good condition with odd marks here and there. Virtually zero use in the last 2 years apart from to test.

i can't imagine a smaller rig that is this compact and yet still giggable. No offers as I might change my mind and keep it as a backup though.

May trade -

Fender or Squier 4 string Precision or maybe Jazz. May add cash.

Headrush 112

RCF active cab 

Other active cabs

Consider a MacBook Pro.

Collection preferred from BB22SH or arrange your own courier. Will be well packed.

IMG_2076.JPG

IMG_2077.JPG

IMG_2078.JPG

IMG_2079.JPG

IMG_2080.JPG

IMG_2081.JPG

Edited by itsmedunc
  • Like 1

• itsmedunc changed the title to Mesa Boogie Subway 800 and 2x Barefaced 110 cabs (pics up)
  • itsmedunc changed the title to Barefaced 110 (tolex peel) £265. Barefaced Retro 110 £250. £500 the pair. FS / FT FRFR
  • itsmedunc changed the title to Mini bass rig - Trace Elliot Elf head plus Barefaced Retro One 10 £400
1 hour ago, Downunderwonder said:

I'm confused. 400 quid is way cheap for the rig. 400 amp plus 1000 cab is way too much?

Please ignore the £1000! That was part of some other equipment that has now sold! It's £400 for the pair. Thanks 😀

7 hours ago, Downunderwonder said:

I think folks have assumed you weren't ''giving it away'' and haven't read the edit!

I hope so! Sorry for any confusion! £400 for cab and the Elf seems a fair price to me 👍

• Like 1

• itsmedunc changed the title to Mini rig - Trace Elf / Barefaced Retro One 10 £400. Trades added.

I used exactly the same rig at my last gig, which was one week before the March 2020 pandemic lockdown (the upstairs music room of the famous Olympic Studios in Barnes, which is now a cinema downstairs). Sounded fantastic and the volume was probably only on 1 or 2!

GLWYS

• Thanks 1

• itsmedunc changed the title to Withdrawn. Mini rig - Trace Elf / Barefaced Retro One 10 £400. Trades added.