Why become a member? ×

Fantastic condition and sounding Techsoundsystems Neodynamic 210 XT cab (700 watt @ 4Ohm!) German Engineering at it's best.
£450
Bradford, near Leeds, West Yorkshire

Kalim

Hi All,

I have for sale a fantastic Techsoundsystems Neodynamic 210 XT cab, which is 4 ohm and 700 watts (goes down to 37hz) £450. Well worth it.

Handles 5 string no problem. Weighs about 15kg but very solid.

When I contacted Thomas Eich with  mentioned to me that these were some of the best speakers he'd made at the time, I could fully understand.

The speakers have not been abused and is in excellent cosmetic and working condition and no dents or tears. I look after my gear well.

This is a very high-quality cab, uses high quality components and Ciare Italian speakers and hi- fi quality wiring. I found this out from our respected Dood many moons ago.

The Techsoundsystems cab sounds very smooth but dynamic.

Only selling due to buying the same cab but with 6x10 cab off Steve Soar on Basschat, that's how much I like these cabs. I can't justify keeping them both, hence going for the 6x10XT

I found some information on the net on this cab which is as follows:

" #4
10-28-2006, 07:05 AM
RWiegman
Registered User Join Date: Jul 2005

Congratulations! Tech Soundsystem’s makes great cabs! I used to use SWR cabs (first one Goliath III 4x10 and after that 2 Gol. III 2x10 Jr's) for almost 8 years, but I was curious about the NEO hype. So, I got a used Tech Soundsystem’s 210 XT and realised it was WAY better than SWR. I immediately sold the SWR cabs. The 210XT outperforms 2 Gol. Jr.'s at ease. It's better in reproducing a low B, is louder, can handle 700(!!) watt RMS, is lighter (+/-19KG/42LBS) and I now don't have trouble anymore hearing myself in the band.
The sound is modern and well balanced.

I'm very curious about the new Tec Amp cabs (http://www.tec-amp.com/). It's the same company but got a new name. Too bad they don't have the "XT" versions anymore, but the good news is the new cabs are a bit cheaper than the older ones.
I'm convinced the new product line will sound (at least) as good as the previous."

Pics to follow.

Cheers
Kalim

IMG_1509.JPG

IMG_1511.JPG

IMG_1513.JPG

IMG_1510.JPG

IMG_1514.JPG

• Like 2

Oh, apart from 1 gig at a wedding many moons ago, I have only ever used this cab at home, hence its condition, sounds daft but true, I would not risk this one being damaged 😉 due to it being high end.