Why become a member? ×

Hello my name is Paul

Paul Anthony

Iam 51 years old been playing bass since I was 11 years old - 

I have a masters degree in music education I am a former music teacher for Chicago Public schools Run an 80s band Called Risky Business https://www.riskybusinesschicago.com/

I am studying to be  real estate Broker  and play a lot of bass on weekends and in my free time - Love 80's - smooth jazz  Hard Rock.. Marcus Miller Stanley Clark  and roller skaing on ice  and doing the splits!  hahaha Not really but .. I like comedy too 

• 2 months later...

Welcome to the forum, Paul! We are glad that you have joined the list of our users. I hope you like it here and will find help when you need it. I am very interested to know your story.  After all, a music teacher and a real estate broker are completely different professions.  I will assume that it was a matter of salary. Often, when it comes to music schools, they pay little. I started thinking about generational wealth a few years ago and decided to get a better-paying job.  The world is so changeable that you don't know what times your children will live in.

Edited by dereds