Why become a member? ×

Bc Members

Thunderbird

Always liked ou7shined’s posts. Had the privilege of meeting him at the Moffat bass bash way way back (2009?)

haven’t seen him on here for years 

bigbeefchief - that name takes me back - in a non bass more off topic sort of way. Liked  his posts too. Genuinely funny guy imo

35 minutes ago, Jus Lukin said:

I do often think about Discreet. I don't know if BobVBass or Punkponyprincess are still active, but I'm sure they have some very good things to share.

Music and bass are all consuming obsessions for me, and as a result Basschat is part of my tightly wound carousel of routine and habit. While I like to learn and try to be helpful, I've also shared a lot about some of my issues and allowed out some of the weirder or more contentious sides of myself- despite the relative anonymity, I'm not sure it's always been entirely healthy.

If I ever do manage to extricate myself from my Basschat habit rest assured, it wasn't you- it was very much me.

Same about @discreet seemed a nice fella and funny with it. 
@PunkPonyPrincess is still here, recently posted an ACG up in For Sale. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cosmo Valdemar said:

When I first joined Waynepunkdude was very active, and another chap with a hard to pronounce name - lots of Xs. I remember Mr Xs won a Squier Jaguar and customised it with the Lion of Judah.

He made a point of leaving IIRC, his posts were getting very confrontational.

I think Mr punkdude got banned from the forum I remember something happened don't know what though 

13 minutes ago, Sarah5string said:

That'll be Frida :D I tend to play her for slap, but now have a 5 string version (That I've named Boudicca :D) of the same model because I've obviously got to keep up the rep ;)

Both very lovely too!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Sarah5string said:

ok... I stand corrected.😆

I'm 36, but FEEL at least 20yrs older if that makes you feel any better..

I think it's mostly down to the fact that I'm at Uni with people who weren't even born in the same damn CENTURY as me. 😢

I'm 45 and have thought about going back to college to retrain due to health issues and the thought of sitting in a class with young adults fills me with dread they seem to be on a totally different wave length and I feel like a dinosaur as times have changed so much oh god now I feel old lol 

Anyway back on topic 👍