Why become a member? ×

More unmitigated optimism on pricing

The seller probably doesn't even them. 

Buy from Thomann, photograph at home, and return to Thomann free of charge. 

List on ebay for free. 

If someone does actually buy one, then just order from Thomann again and get it sent straight to buyers house. 

On 30/12/2021 at 08:23, Steve Browning said:

The seller has feedback of 23 and all but one of these transactions occurred over 12 months ago

He has made no current sales

Just another joker

Edited by gareth

• 3 weeks later...

A local lad recently put a guitar up for sale and give it the big sell on the quality and playability; ending by saying it was probably a USA bitsa.  One look and it was 'Yep that's a Harley Benton with the logo removed'!  Nothing had been altered to disguise it other than the lack of logo but it took 5 seconds to check Google images and find the exact model.  Sadly I know the guy and I know that he knows his guitars.... double the price of a new one for removing the logo was a bit much.

Saying that, it is testament to HB that their guitars are good enough that people can be convinced they cost x2 x3 x4 their original value.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 09/02/2022 at 14:16, Lansdowne1960 said:

Ive contacted this type of seller in the past. To ask if they have made a mistake in pricing. The listing is usualy taken down quite fast.

I remember having an ‘interesting’ to do with a well known London based seller. Had a fender Tele with a strat neck that was overpriced and he claimed all original and ‘opened box never used’. Called him out on it and he started trying to sell it to me, was hilarious. There are some utter fools about.